Hiring a Dog Walker for Midday Walks
5 Reasons Why You’ll Want To
Hiring a dog walker is easier than you think for midday walks. You see them every evening. Sometimes in the morning too.
People parading with pups. One, two or three happy dogs, walking sedately or bouncing around to test every tree or telephone pole.
But why just at both ends of the day? Of course, that’s when their guardians are home. What’s a poor pup to do with all those lonely hours inbetween? Just sit, wait, and wonder?
Here are some reasons to exercise your dog in the middle of the day. You can’t be there – but there are professionals who can be. See how it helps your pup:
- No more lonely dog. Now instead of long stretches of boredom, your dog has companionship and exercise to look forward to every day between the hours that you go to work and return home.
- Puppy in a box. Many people – maybe you – keep their dog in a cage during the day, most often to protect their cushions, shoes and other chewable items. But puppies can’t go eight hours without a potty break, and honestly, neither can older dogs. A midday dog walker can easily give your precious pets the exercise and bathroom breaks they need.
- Speaking of exercise. Dogs are active beasts … they love to run, jump, run, fetch, sniff at stuff, and run some more. It keeps them fit and alert. Being stuck at home all day doesn’t do it for them; just the same as being stuck at the office doesn’t do it for you. A midday dog walker is a real blessing at times when you can’t be there.
- You’re working too hard. Or at least too long. If you’re one of those who have to work a 10- or 12-hour shift, imagine doing that without a bathroom break. Poor Fido. Add to that the time you spend with your friends after work, or the errands you have to run. You feel guilty … and rightly so. (By the way, did you know that “Fido” is Latin for “I am faithful”?)
- No worries. Best of all, hiring a midday dog walker resolves all these issues, and brings both you and your pet/s real peace of mind. No worries for you, and lots of fun, exercise, and companionship for your fuzzy friends.
Find out what the Animal Foundation, a 501 (c)3 organization in Las Vegas, has to say about the importance of midday dog walks.
Is there a cost? Well, yes, you’ll write a check. But it won’t be for much – dog walkers often walk more than one client’s pets at a time, so the cost is shared and relatively minimal. Because you love your faithful friend, this is something you really should look into.
Questions About the Hiring a Dog Walker in Arizona?