CAT SITTING & CAT CARE
TLC OFFERS Professional Cat Sitting
Serving Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, + Scottsdale, Arizona
Cat Sitting and Small Animal Care
At TLC Pet Sitters, we know cats! We specialize in providing expert Cat sitting and care in your home where your cats will be more comfortable and less stressed than in a boarding situation.
As you know, cats each have unique ‘purrsonalities’, and our sitters have experience in caring for both the shy kitties who need extra time and space to get to know us, as well as the party animals who are always ready to pounce! We also care for elderly cats and those needing medications.
Cat sitting and small animals rates vary depending on how many cats you have. Plus, we different amounts of time to send with your pets. We can do a short visit for the cats that don’t come out at all or longer visits for the ones that need some extra attending or medicine. Look at our rates to care for cats and small animals only.
Each Cat / Small Animal Sitting Visit is customized to suit the individual needs of your pet. All pet(s) will receive the level of affection they prefer – if your cat or other small animal is shy, your sitter will sit at a comfortable distance and talk to them softly; if your cat is active, your sitter will engage them with enrichment toys and games to provide them with the mental and physical exercise they need and enjoy.
Your Cat Sitter Will:
- Provide fresh food and water in clean bowls daily
- Check on your cat’s wellbeing including litter-box monitoring to look for any changes
- Scoop litter-box daily and tidy the surrounding area
- Engage in playtime, brushing, and cuddles for one-on-one attention, according to your cat’s preferences
- Conduct a home walk-through to check for accidents or hazards for your cat
- Send updates and photos daily for your peace of mind
How Many Visits Per Day Does Your Cat Need?
- Kittens generally do best with 2 to 3 visits per day
- Healthy adult cats require 1-2 visit per day
- Senior cats or cats needing medications require 2 visits per day
- Active cats accustomed to extra attention and/or exercise require 2-3 visits per day
How Long Will the Cat Sitter Stay?
Cat Care Visits may last 20, 30, 45, or 60 minutes, depending on your cat’s needs. Overnight stays are also available.
Cat Care Visits Also Include Basic Home Care Services at No Additional Charge, Including:
- Bringing in the mail
- Taking trash bins to curb
- Adjusting blinds and lights, as needed
- Light watering of house-plants
TLC Sitters Provide:
♥ Daily/ Vacation Pet Sitting
♥ Daily Dog Walking
♥ Overnight Pet Care
♥ Mid-day visits
♥ Cat Sitting
♥ House Sitting (no pets)
Why Hire a TLC Pet Sitter?
♥ 20+ Years of Experience
♥ Reservations Online
♥ Pet CPR Certified
♥ Prepared for Emergencies
♥ Bonded & Insured
♥ Veterinarian Recommended
♥ Services Tailored for each client
♥ Pet Sitters can text client while away
♥ FREE Consultation
♥ "A" Ratings at Angie's List
♥ Automatic notifications when sitter arrives and leaves your home
We Come to You
We come to you! Your Pet Sitter in Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and Scottsdale. Call to make your appointment today.
Phone: (480) 608-5885
P.O. Box 7864
Chandler, AZ 85246
Pet Sitting Hours
Sunday - Saturday: 6:00am - 8:00pm We Pet Sit 365 Days A Year, By appointment Only.
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm