CAT SITTING & CAT CARE
TLC OFFERS Professional Cat Sitting
Serving Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, + Scottsdale, Arizona
Cat Sitting and Cat Care
At TLC Pet Sitters, we know cats! We specialize in providing expert Cat sitting and care in your home where your cats will be more comfortable and less stressed than in a boarding situation.
As you know, cats each have unique ‘purrsonalities’, and our sitters have experience in caring for both the shy kitties who need extra time and space to get to know us, as well as the party animals who are always ready to pounce! We also care for elderly cats and those needing medications.
Cat sitting and care visits start at $26 for 2 cats. $1 for each additional cat.
Each Cat Sitting Visit is customized to suit the individual needs of your cat. All cats will receive the level of affection they prefer – if your cat is shy, your sitter will sit at a comfortable distance and talk to them softly; if your cat is active, your sitter will engage them with enrichment toys and games to provide them with the mental and physical exercise they need and enjoy.
Your Cat Sitter Will:
- Provide fresh food and water in clean bowls daily
- Check on your cat’s wellbeing including litter-box monitoring to look for any changes
- Scoop litter-box daily and tidy the surrounding area
- Engage in playtime, brushing, and cuddles for one-on-one attention, according to your cat’s preferences
- Conduct a home walk-through to check for accidents or hazards for your cat
- Send updates and photos daily for your peace of mind
How Many Visits Per Day Does Your Cat Need?
- Kittens generally do best with 2 to 3 visits per day
- Healthy adult cats require 1-2 visit per day
- Senior cats or cats needing medications require 2 visits per day
- Active cats accustomed to extra attention and/or exercise require 2-3 visits per day
How Long Will the Cat Sitter Stay?
Cat Care Visits may last 20, 30, 45, or 60 minutes, depending on your cat’s needs. Overnight stays are also available.
Cat Care Visits Also Include Basic Home Care Services at No Additional Charge, Including:
- Bringing in the mail
- Taking trash bins to curb
- Adjusting blinds and lights, as needed
- Light watering of house-plants
TLC Sitters Provide:
♥ Daily/ Vacation Pet Sitting
♥ Daily Dog Walking
♥ Overnight Pet Care
♥ Mid-day visits
♥ Cat Sitting
♥ House Sitting (no pets)
Contact TLC House & Pet Sitters
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday from 9am-5:00pm
The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. If your call is after office hours you may submit a request for service from one of our forms, or leave a voice message. We will return all calls the next business day. If you have an emergency please dial 480-608-5885 ext 1 and you will reach someone from our office on their cell phone.
PHONE: (480) 608-5885
Ext. 0 Scheduling reservations and /or Quotes
Ext. 1 Emergency (you will reach an administrator’s cell)
Ext. 2 Client returning home – 24 hour voice mail
E-MAIL: Please fill out a request form
E-mails received after hours will be returned the following business day.
Please do NOT send e-mails for urgent matters.
Why Hire a TLC Pet Sitter?
♥ 20+ Years of Experience
♥ Reservations Online
♥ Pet CPR Certified
♥ Prepared for Emergencies
♥ Bonded & Insured
♥ Veterinarian Recommended
♥ Services Tailored for each client
♥ Pet Sitters can text client while away
♥ FREE Consultation
♥ "A" Ratings at Angie's List
♥ Automatic notifications when sitter arrives and leaves your home
We Come to You
We come to you! Your Pet Sitter in Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and Scottsdale. Call to make your appointment today.
Phone: (480) 608-5885
PO Box 7864
Chandler, AZ 85224
Join Our Newsletter
We only send about four emails per year. We won't invade your inbox!